Exclusive, Personal, Flexible, Friendly and Fun Diving
Already a certified diver? Join us for fun dives, experiencing the superb underwater world of Coron and its surrounding islands. Our experienced instructors will guide you on tours of the many dive sites and Wrecks around Coron. We cater to small groups and individual divers, giving you a more relaxed and personal service.
10 Reasons Why You Should Go Fun Diving in Coron with Pirates Diving Resort:
- PADI 5 Star Facility working to ISO 24803 standards
- Boutique dive shop facilities
- Experienced Instructor Dive Guides
- We own our own dive boats, manned by our own trained and experienced crew
- Dive trips are tailored to your specific needs
- Our equipment is first class and well maintained
- Guest service is paramount and we treat you as a special guest as a friend
- We follow safe and good environmental diving practices
- Their is no set time limit on Fun Dives
- No overloaded dive boats, we only take very small groups and individual divers
Junior Open Water Divers (10-11 years old) – maximum 12 metres.
Open Water Divers (12 years or older) – maximum 18 metres.
Junior Advanced Divers (12 to 14 years old) – maximum 21 metres
Advanced Divers (over 14 years old) – maximum 30 metres
Deep Divers (minimum age 15 years old) – maximum 40 metres
3 Fun Dives a day & Incredible Safari Trips
Our dive team are always ready to help you have the best dive experience possible. We Plan up to three fun dives a day, bringing a lot of variety into our schedule. We go to see the 24 wrecks of the WW2 Japanese Imperial Navy, Dive around Coron and surrounding Islands as often as we can and we arrange Dive safaris to Apo reef and around Busuanga